Indolent CD8-positive lymphoid proliferation on the face: part of the spectrum of primary cutaneous small-/medium-sized pleomorphic T-cell lymphoma or a distinct entity?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 977–981, September 2010
How to Cite
Suchak, R., O'Connor, S., McNamara, C. and Robson, A. (2010), Indolent CD8-positive lymphoid proliferation on the face: part of the spectrum of primary cutaneous small-/medium-sized pleomorphic T-cell lymphoma or a distinct entity?. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 37: 977–981. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2009.01448.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication September 8, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!