The role of lymphatic mapping and sentinel node biopsy in the management of atypical and anomalous melanocytic lesions
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Special Issue: Festschrift in Honor of Martin C. Mihm, Jr, MD
Volume 37, Issue Supplement s1, pages 54–59, April 2010
How to Cite
Cochran, A. J., Binder, S. and Morton, D. L. (2010), The role of lymphatic mapping and sentinel node biopsy in the management of atypical and anomalous melanocytic lesions. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 37: 54–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2010.01509.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.