Elastic fiber pattern in regressing melanoma: a histochemical and immunohistochemical study
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 723–729, July 2010
How to Cite
Kamino, H., Tam, S., Roses, D. and Toussaint, S. (2010), Elastic fiber pattern in regressing melanoma: a histochemical and immunohistochemical study. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 37: 723–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2010.01531.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication January 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.