The first two authors contributed equally to this paper.
CD10, p63 and CD99 expression in the differential diagnosis of atypical fibroxanthoma, spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma and desmoplastic melanoma
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 744–750, July 2010
How to Cite
Kanner, W. A., Brill, L. B., Patterson, J. W. and Wick, M. R. (2010), CD10, p63 and CD99 expression in the differential diagnosis of atypical fibroxanthoma, spindle cell squamous cell carcinoma and desmoplastic melanoma. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 37: 744–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2010.01534.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Accepted for publication January 19, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.