Peritumoral clefting in basal cell carcinoma: correlation of in vivo reflectance confocal microscopy and routine histology
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 190–195, February 2011
How to Cite
Ulrich, M., Roewert-Huber, J., González, S., Rius-Diaz, F., Stockfleth, E. and Kanitakis, J. (2011), Peritumoral clefting in basal cell carcinoma: correlation of in vivo reflectance confocal microscopy and routine histology. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 38: 190–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2010.01632.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2010
- Accepted for publication August 28, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.