EGFR in melanoma: clinical significance and potential therapeutic target
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 492–502, June 2011
How to Cite
Boone, B., Jacobs, K., Ferdinande, L., Taildeman, J., Lambert, J., Peeters, M., Bracke, M., Pauwels, P. and Brochez, L. (2011), EGFR in melanoma: clinical significance and potential therapeutic target. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 38: 492–502. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2011.01673.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication July 27, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!