This work was presented at the 47th annual meeting of the American Society of Dermatopathology, Atlanta, October 7–10, 2010.
Extra nuchal-type fibroma associated with elastosis, traumatic neuroma, a rare APC gene missense mutation, and a very rare MUTYH gene polymorphism: a case report and review of the literature*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 38, Issue 11, pages 911–918, November 2011
How to Cite
Linos, K., Šedivcová, M., Cerna, K., Sima, R., Kazakov, D. V., Nazeer, T., Glazyrin, A., Valerian, B. T. and Carlson, J. A. (2011), Extra nuchal-type fibroma associated with elastosis, traumatic neuroma, a rare APC gene missense mutation, and a very rare MUTYH gene polymorphism: a case report and review of the literature. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 38: 911–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2011.01745.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Accepted for publication May 24, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.