Follicular mucinosis in a mycosis fungoides-like hypersensitivity syndrome induced by oxcarbamazepine
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 1009–1011, December 2011
How to Cite
Navarro, R., Llamas, M., Gallo, E., Sánchez-Pérez, J., Fraga, J. and García-Diez, A. (2011), Follicular mucinosis in a mycosis fungoides-like hypersensitivity syndrome induced by oxcarbamazepine. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 38: 1009–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2011.01791.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.