Use of classic and novel immunohistochemical markers in the diagnosis of cutaneous myeloid sarcoma
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 38, Issue 12, pages 945–953, December 2011
How to Cite
Amador-Ortiz, C., Hurley, M. Y., Ghahramani, G. K., Frisch, S., Klco, J. M., Lind, A. C., Nguyen, T. T., Hassan, A., Kreisel, F. H. and Frater, J. L. (2011), Use of classic and novel immunohistochemical markers in the diagnosis of cutaneous myeloid sarcoma. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 38: 945–953. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2011.01809.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication September 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!