Primary cutaneous amyloidosis of the external ear: a clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 17 cases
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 263–269, February 2012
How to Cite
Wenson, S. F., Jessup, C. J., Johnson, M. M., Cohen, L. M. and Mahmoodi, M. (2012), Primary cutaneous amyloidosis of the external ear: a clinicopathological and immunohistochemical study of 17 cases. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 39: 263–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2011.01812.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication August 21, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.