Human herpesvirus 8-associated lymphoma mimicking cutaneous anaplastic large T-cell lymphoma in a patient with human immunodeficiency virus infection
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 274–278, February 2012
How to Cite
Li, M.-F., Hsiao, C.-H., Chen, Y.-L., Huang, W.-Y., Lee, Y.-H., Huang, H.-N. and Lien, H.-C. (2012), Human herpesvirus 8-associated lymphoma mimicking cutaneous anaplastic large T-cell lymphoma in a patient with human immunodeficiency virus infection. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 39: 274–278. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2011.01814.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication July 26, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!