FISH for MYC amplification and anti-MYC immunohistochemistry: useful diagnostic tools in the assessment of secondary angiosarcoma and atypical vascular proliferations
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 234–242, February 2012
How to Cite
Fernandez, A. P., Sun, Y., Tubbs, R. R. , Goldblum, J. R. and Billings, S. D. (2012), FISH for MYC amplification and anti-MYC immunohistochemistry: useful diagnostic tools in the assessment of secondary angiosarcoma and atypical vascular proliferations. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 39: 234–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2011.01843.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication August 14, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.