A subcutaneous lattice-like array of thick collagen is a clue to the diagnosis of stiff skin syndrome
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 2–4, January 2012
How to Cite
McCalmont, T. H. and Gilliam, A. E. (2012), A subcutaneous lattice-like array of thick collagen is a clue to the diagnosis of stiff skin syndrome. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 39: 2–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2011.01845_2.x
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication November 23, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.