Alopecia with perineural lymphocytes: a clue to linear scleroderma en coup de sabre
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 518–520, May 2012
How to Cite
Goh, C., Biswas, A. and Goldberg, L. J. (2012), Alopecia with perineural lymphocytes: a clue to linear scleroderma en coup de sabre. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 39: 518–520. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2012.01889.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication February 2, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.