Incidentally discovered distant cutaneous metastasis of sacral chordoma: a case with variation in S100 protein expression (compared to the primary tumor) and review of the literature
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Journal of Cutaneous Pathology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 637–643, June 2012
How to Cite
Collins, G. R., Essary, L., Strauss, J., Hino, P. and Cockerell, C. J. (2012), Incidentally discovered distant cutaneous metastasis of sacral chordoma: a case with variation in S100 protein expression (compared to the primary tumor) and review of the literature. Journal of Cutaneous Pathology, 39: 637–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0560.2012.01895.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2012 08:04AM EST
- Accepted for publication November 8, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!