Implementing an Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) in dental education: effects on students’ learning strategies
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 226–235, November 2006
How to Cite
Schoonheim-Klein, M. E., Habets, L. L. M. H., Aartman, I. H. A., Van Der Vleuten, C. P., Hoogstraten, J. and Van Der Velden, U. (2006), Implementing an Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) in dental education: effects on students’ learning strategies. European Journal of Dental Education, 10: 226–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2006.00421.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Accepted for publication, 9 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!