Does exposure to dental education change the perceptions of Nigerian students to dentistry as a profession?
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 159–162, August 2008
How to Cite
Sofola, O. O., Uti, O. G. and Akpene, O. I. (2008), Does exposure to dental education change the perceptions of Nigerian students to dentistry as a profession?. European Journal of Dental Education, 12: 159–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2008.00517.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Accepted: 10 January, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!