Equally contributing authors.
The intermediate effect and the diagnostic accuracy in clinical case recall of students and experts in dental medicine
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 128–134, August 2009
How to Cite
Eberhard, J., Klomp, H.-J., Föge, M., Hedderich, J. and Schmidt, H. G. (2009), The intermediate effect and the diagnostic accuracy in clinical case recall of students and experts in dental medicine. European Journal of Dental Education, 13: 128–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2008.00550.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Accepted: 6 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!