Who will pass the dental OSCE? Comparison of the Angoff and the borderline regression standard setting methods
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Munksgaard
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 162–171, August 2009
How to Cite
Schoonheim-Klein, M., Muijtjens, A., Habets, L., Manogue, M., Van Der Vleuten, C. and Van Der Velden, U. (2009), Who will pass the dental OSCE? Comparison of the Angoff and the borderline regression standard setting methods. European Journal of Dental Education, 13: 162–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2008.00568.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Accepted: 19 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!