Implementation of the virtual learning environment into a UK orthodontic training programme: the postgraduate and lecturer perspective
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 223–232, November 2009
How to Cite
Shah, R. and Cunningham, S. J. (2009), Implementation of the virtual learning environment into a UK orthodontic training programme: the postgraduate and lecturer perspective. European Journal of Dental Education, 13: 223–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2009.00579.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Accepted: 24 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!