Proposed requirements for a European Doctorate in Dentistry: a discussion document prepared by a special interest group under the auspices of the Association for Dental Education in Europe
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 35–42, February 2010
How to Cite
Kersten, H., Bearn, D., Gundersen, S., Holbrook, P., Kotsanos, N., Radnai, M. and Virtanen, J. (2010), Proposed requirements for a European Doctorate in Dentistry: a discussion document prepared by a special interest group under the auspices of the Association for Dental Education in Europe. European Journal of Dental Education, 14: 35–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2009.00589.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2010
- Accepted: 6 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!