Group 1 Participants: Pierre Baehni (Chairman), University of Geneva, School of Dental Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland Maurizio Tonetti (Co-chairman), European Research Group on Periodontology (ERGOPERIO), Berne, Switzerland Denis Bourgeois, University of Lyon, Faculty of Odontology, Lyon, France Pedro Bullón, University of Sevilla, Faculty of Odontology, Sevilla, Spain Peter Eickholz, Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Centre for Dental, Oral, and Maxillofacial Medicine, Frankfurt/Main, Germany Maria Chomyszyn-Gajewska, Jagiellonian University, Collegium Medicum, Cracow, Poland Peter Heasman, Newcastle University, School of Dental Sciences, UK Thomas Hoffmann, University of Technology Dresden, Medical Faculty, Dresden, Germany Thomas Kocher, University of Greifswald, Dental School, Greifswald, Germany Ian Needleman, UCL Eastman Dental Institute, London, UK Panos Papapanou, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine, New York, USA Uros Skaleric, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Medicine, Slovenia Tellervo Tervonen, University of Oulu, Institute of Dentistry, Oulu, Finland Gernot Wimmer, Medical University Graz, Department of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery, Graz, Austria Nicola Discepoli, University of Complutense, Faculty of Odontology, Madrid, Spain Silvia Oteo, University of Complutense, Faculty of Odontology, Madrid, Spain
Conclusions and consensus statements on periodontal health, policy and education in Europe: a call for action – consensus view 1
Consensus report of the 1st European Workshop on Periodontal Education
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Dental Education
Special Issue: 1st European Consensus Workshop in Periodontal Education
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages 2–3, May 2010
How to Cite
Baehni, P., Tonetti, M. S. and On behalf of Group 1 of the European Workshop on Periodontology (2010), Conclusions and consensus statements on periodontal health, policy and education in Europe: a call for action – consensus view 1. European Journal of Dental Education, 14: 2–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2010.00619.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!