The authors declare they have no conflicts of interest.
Analysis of quality and feasibility of an objective structured clinical examination (OSCE) in preclinical dental education
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 172–178, August 2011
How to Cite
Eberhard, L., Hassel, A., Bäumer, A., Becker, F., Beck-Mußotter, J., Bömicke, W., Corcodel, N., Cosgarea, R., Eiffler, C., Giannakopoulos, N. N., Kraus, T., Mahabadi, J., Rues, S., Schmitter, M., Wolff, D. and Wege, K. C. (2011), Analysis of quality and feasibility of an objective structured clinical examination (OSCE) in preclinical dental education. European Journal of Dental Education, 15: 172–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2010.00653.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2011
- Accepted: 8 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!