This paper is based on an undergraduate research study by the first two authors. It was judged the best student paper at the 8th Annual Conference of the Kuwaiti Division of the IADR in 2008 and competed for the IADR/Unilever Hatton Award at the General Session of the IADR, Orlando, FL in 2009.
Awareness,knowledge and practice of evidence-based dentistry amongst dentists in Kuwait
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages e47–e52, February 2012
How to Cite
Haron, I. M., Sabti, M. Y. and Omar, R. (2012), Awareness,knowledge and practice of evidence-based dentistry amongst dentists in Kuwait. European Journal of Dental Education, 16: e47–e52. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2010.00673.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted: 18 November 2010
- 7Utilization of evidence-based information resources for clinical decisions related to posterior composite restorations. J Dent Educ 2005: 69: 1251–1256., , , , .
- 9Physician communication skills training and patient satisfaction in primary health care centers in Kuwait. Kuwait: Kuwait University Press, 2007., , .
- 18National and Gulf Center for Evidence Based Health Practice (NGCEBHP). Available at: http://eapps.ngha.med.sa/ebm/.
- 23Problem-based learning in dentistry: what type of person do you want as your dentists. University of Adelaide, Learn 2001 Symposium, 2001., , , , .
- 24A problem-based learning approach to facilitate evidence-based practice in entry-level health professional education. J Prosthet Orthot 2002: 14: 40–50., , .