Changing assessment practice through in situ faculty development
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages e59–e63, February 2012
How to Cite
Pickworth, G. E. and Snyman, W.D. (2012), Changing assessment practice through in situ faculty development. European Journal of Dental Education, 16: e59–e63. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2011.00676.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Accepted: 17 December 2010
- 3Perceptions of curriculum innovation among educators in South African Dental Schools – An explorative study [Dissertation]. Stellenbosch: University of Stellenbosch, 2009..
- 5Academic staff development: A summary of a synthesis of research on the impact of academic staff development programmes on student outcomes in undergraduate tertiary study. New Zealand: Ministry of Education, 2005:6., , , , , .
- 9Jigsaw Classroom. Available at: http://www.jigsaw.org/ (last accessed 18 August 2010).
- 10Gibbs G, ed. Improving the quality of student learning. Bristol: Technical & Educational Services Ltd., 1992.
- 11The new Bloom’s taxonomy: an overview for family and consumer sciences. J Family and Consumer Sciences Educ 2007: 25: 45–55..
- 12Aligning teaching and assessment to curriculum objectives. Leeds: Learning and Teaching Support Network Generic Centre, 2003..
- 13The advantages of rubrics: part One in a five-part series. Available at: http://www.teachervision.fen.com/teaching-methods-and-management/rubrics/4522.html (last accessed 18 August 2010).