Interprofessional learning enhances knowledge of roles but is less able to shift attitudes: a case study from dental education
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
European Journal of Dental Education
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 239–245, November 2012
How to Cite
Evans, J. L., Henderson, A. and Johnson, N. W. (2012), Interprofessional learning enhances knowledge of roles but is less able to shift attitudes: a case study from dental education. European Journal of Dental Education, 16: 239–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0579.2012.00749.x
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Accepted: 6 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!