National Environmental Research Inst, Div of Terrestrial Ecol, Vejlsøvej 25, DK-8600 Silkeborg, Denmark
Seed banks in Danish deciduous forests: species composition, seed influx and distribution pattern in soil
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 86–100, January 1992
How to Cite
Kjellsson, G. (1992), Seed banks in Danish deciduous forests: species composition, seed influx and distribution pattern in soil. Ecography, 15: 86–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1992.tb00012.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 30 July 1900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!