Plant colonization of bare peat surface - relative importance of seed availability and soil
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 199–204, April 1992
How to Cite
Salonen, V. and Setala, H. (1992), Plant colonization of bare peat surface - relative importance of seed availability and soil. Ecography, 15: 199–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1992.tb00025.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 7 May 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!