FORUM Is a lighter channel of communication between readers and contributors, it aims to stimulate discussion and debate, particularly by presenting new ideas and by suggesting alternative interpretations to the more formal research papers published in ECOGRAPHY and elsewhere A lighter prose is encouraged and no summary is required Contributions should be concise and to the point, with a relatively short bibliography Formal research papers, however short, will not be considered
Immigrations and distribution patterns of insular mammals: studying fundamental processes in island biogeography
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 376–379, October 1993
How to Cite
Lomolino, M. V. and Hall, S. (1993), Immigrations and distribution patterns of insular mammals: studying fundamental processes in island biogeography. Ecography, 16: 376–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1993.tb00228.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!