Genetic variation in Arabis petraea, a disjunct species in northern Europe
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 321–332, December 1995
How to Cite
Jonsell, B., Kustås, K. and Nordal, I. (1995), Genetic variation in Arabis petraea, a disjunct species in northern Europe. Ecography, 18: 321–332. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1995.tb00135.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 5 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!