Population trends in black woodpecker in relation to changes and characteristics of European forests
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 363–369, December 1995
How to Cite
Mikusiński, G. (1995), Population trends in black woodpecker in relation to changes and characteristics of European forests. Ecography, 18: 363–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1995.tb00139.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 11 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!