Temporal variation in spatial organization of a rodent community in the southwestern Kyzylkum desert (Middle Asia)
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 370–383, December 1995
How to Cite
Shenbrot, G. I. and Rogovin, K. A. (1995), Temporal variation in spatial organization of a rodent community in the southwestern Kyzylkum desert (Middle Asia). Ecography, 18: 370–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1995.tb00140.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 2 May 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!