Effects of woodland modification by African elephant Loxodonta africana on bird diversity in northern Botswana
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 440–454, December 1995
How to Cite
Herremans, M. (1995), Effects of woodland modification by African elephant Loxodonta africana on bird diversity in northern Botswana. Ecography, 18: 440–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1995.tb00147.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 7 June 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!