Importance of spruce swamp-forests for epiphyte diversity and flora on Picea abies in southern and middle boreal Finland
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 41–51, March 1996
How to Cite
Kuusinen, M. (1996), Importance of spruce swamp-forests for epiphyte diversity and flora on Picea abies in southern and middle boreal Finland. Ecography, 19: 41–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1996.tb00153.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 12 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!