D G Barratt, Forest Biodiversity Directorate, Australian Nature Conservation Agency, GPO Box 636, Canberra, ACT, 2601, Australia
Home range size, habitat utilisation and movement patterns of suburban and farm cats Felis catus
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 271–280, June 1997
How to Cite
Barratt, D. G. (1997), Home range size, habitat utilisation and movement patterns of suburban and farm cats Felis catus. Ecography, 20: 271–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1997.tb00371.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 19 September 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!