Predation on artificial nests in a forest dominated landscape – the effects of nest type, patch size and edge structure
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 464–471, October 1998
How to Cite
Huhta, E., Jokimäki, J. and Helle, P. (1998), Predation on artificial nests in a forest dominated landscape – the effects of nest type, patch size and edge structure. Ecography, 21: 464–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1998.tb00437.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 2 Eebruary 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!