Environmental correlates of tree alpha-diversity in New Zealand primary forests
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 235–246, June 1998
How to Cite
Leathwick, J. R., Burns, B. R. and Clarkson, B. D. (1998), Environmental correlates of tree alpha-diversity in New Zealand primary forests. Ecography, 21: 235–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1998.tb00561.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 1 October 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!