Danish forest development during the last 3000 years reconstructed from regional pollen data
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 53–62, February 1999
How to Cite
Bradshaw, R. and Holmqvist, B. H. (1999), Danish forest development during the last 3000 years reconstructed from regional pollen data. Ecography, 22: 53–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1999.tb00454.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 16 June 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!