Patterns of host use in solitary parasitoids (Hymenoptera, Ichneumonidae): field evidence from a homogeneous habitat
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 79–86, February 1999
How to Cite
Teder, T., Tammaru, T. and Pedmanson, R. (1999), Patterns of host use in solitary parasitoids (Hymenoptera, Ichneumonidae): field evidence from a homogeneous habitat. Ecography, 22: 79–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1999.tb00456.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 24 June 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!