This is an invited Minireview on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Nordic Ecological Society Oikos.
Is there a special conservation biology?
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 113–122, April 1999
How to Cite
Noss, R. (1999), Is there a special conservation biology?. Ecography, 22: 113–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1999.tb00459.x
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!