Dispersal of Spanish juniper Juniperus thurifera by birds and mammals in a fragmented landscape
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 193–204, April 1999
How to Cite
Santos, T., Tellería, J. L. and Virgós, E. (1999), Dispersal of Spanish juniper Juniperus thurifera by birds and mammals in a fragmented landscape. Ecography, 22: 193–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.1999.tb00468.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2006
- Accepted 27 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!