A comparison of fine-scale distribution patterns of four plant groups in an Amazonian rainforest
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 349–359, June 2000
How to Cite
Vormisto, J., Phillips, O. L., Ruokolainen, K., Tuomisto, H. and Vásquez, R. (2000), A comparison of fine-scale distribution patterns of four plant groups in an Amazonian rainforest. Ecography, 23: 349–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2000.tb00291.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 27 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!