Dept of Wildlife Ecology and Conservation, Univ. of Florida. Gainesville, FL 32611, USA
Nutritional consequences of a change in diet from native to agricultural fruits for the Samoan fruit bat
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 393–401, August 2000
How to Cite
Nelson, S. L., Miller, M. A., Heske, E. J. and Fahey, G. C. (2000), Nutritional consequences of a change in diet from native to agricultural fruits for the Samoan fruit bat. Ecography, 23: 393–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2000.tb00296.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Accepted 12 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!