Practical tool for landscape planning? An empirical investigation of network based models of habitat fragmentation
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 123–132, February 2009
How to Cite
Andersson, E. and Bodin, Ö. (2009), Practical tool for landscape planning? An empirical investigation of network based models of habitat fragmentation. Ecography, 32: 123–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05435.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 19 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!