Environmental drivers of beta-diversity patterns in New-World birds and mammals
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 226–236, April 2009
How to Cite
Melo, A. S., Rangel, T. F. L. V. B. and Diniz-Filho, J. A. F. (2009), Environmental drivers of beta-diversity patterns in New-World birds and mammals. Ecography, 32: 226–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05502.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 23 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!