Relative importance of climate vs local factors in shaping the regional patterns of forest plant richness across northeast China
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 133–142, February 2009
How to Cite
Wang, X., Fang, J., Sanders, N. J., White, P. S. and Tang, Z. (2009), Relative importance of climate vs local factors in shaping the regional patterns of forest plant richness across northeast China. Ecography, 32: 133–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05507.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted 19 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!