Satellite image texture and a vegetation index predict avian biodiversity in the Chihuahuan Desert of New Mexico
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 468–480, June 2009
How to Cite
St-Louis, V., Pidgeon, A. M., Clayton, M. K., Locke, B. A., Bash, D. and Radeloff, V. C. (2009), Satellite image texture and a vegetation index predict avian biodiversity in the Chihuahuan Desert of New Mexico. Ecography, 32: 468–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05512.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 3 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!