The attraction of the known: the importance of spatial familiarity in habitat selection in wapiti Cervus elaphus
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 401–410, June 2009
How to Cite
Wolf, M., Frair, J., Merrill, E. and Turchin, P. (2009), The attraction of the known: the importance of spatial familiarity in habitat selection in wapiti Cervus elaphus. Ecography, 32: 401–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05626.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 26 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!