Geographic body size gradients in tropical regions: water deficit and anuran body size in the Brazilian Cerrado
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 581–590, August 2009
How to Cite
Olalla-Tárraga, M. Á., Diniz-Filho, J. A. F., Bastos, R. P. and Rodríguez, M. Á. (2009), Geographic body size gradients in tropical regions: water deficit and anuran body size in the Brazilian Cerrado. Ecography, 32: 581–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05632.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 10 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!