A spatial model of bird abundance as adjusted for detection probability
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 291–298, April 2009
How to Cite
Marcos Gorresen, P., McMillan, G. P., Camp, R. J. and Pratt, T. K. (2009), A spatial model of bird abundance as adjusted for detection probability. Ecography, 32: 291–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0587.2008.05646.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted 28 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!